Saturday, December 25, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...Tokio Hotel! ;D


Merry Christmas to all of you! And have a Happy New Year! Yeah, even though we don't celebrate christmas but we wouldn't wanna missed a chance to wish to those who are celebrating! especially to all the lovely TH! Entertainment supporters ;D Hope Santa will exclude you from the naughty list or you wouldn't get anything filled in your stockings so as no presents for you under that christmas tree, this year! ;p Uh oh, but I caught one bad boy on the loose, Santa! It's none other than Tom Kaulitz ;p

"In a little while Bill and I will storm the Christmas tree to get our gifts. I’m really curious what my little brother came up with for me this year! I love fast cars ;-)…but to keep my personal tradition going, I didn’t get anything for him! " - Tom Kaulitz on Tom's blog

Naughty naughty Tom, how could you not give any presents to your dearly little twin brother, Bill? *tisk tisk* And what? Is Bill gonna give you a car? I'd say don't give you any pressie at all! Hahaha ;p But hey since he said it's a so-called tradition of his, so why bother? Bill is just too nice and too good to be true, now eh. Now, I know who's the good and the evil twin ;p



← Then again, maybe Tom Kaulitz is the Santa! He was all sexified with the whole 'HoHoHo' sayings too! ;p



Well, for one thing the boys from Tokio Hotel will surely have a wonderful christmas celebration with their family and loved ones just like all of you! ;D So, have a blast celebration, guys! Now, let's get to the Chirstmas spirit! Bill, the snow is falling! Sing to us a lil something, now ;p



And so, another new year is ahead as 2010 slowly fades away!
Say your thank yous, now boys! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment