Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bill Kaulitz: Don’t Jump.

“Ich bin Bill Kaulitz.” You hear that every time don’t you? It rings in my mind but I can’t seem to get it why is everyone around me acting strange, that name. It was being called out so many times; there were a sea of people with their bodies covered with t-shirts that sings out the name “Tokio Hotel”.

“I’m sorry my German is not that good but I assume you’re the guy whom every girl in this city been screaming about.” There was a delicate shy smile coming out of his lips, soft like water bed. My eyes were stuck there for a long term until I came back to reality. It was a rainy day in Leipzig, the cloud was crying. Was it happiness? I think so considering I just came back from the beautiful city of Berlin after having a messy night out in the city; as I ran into a huge group of girls screaming outside the stadium which I assumed there must be some concert going on but I have to say, I got annoyed after sometime with that crazy crowd.

But then again, here I am standing right before him in a small coffee shop looking puzzled, because who is this man that every teenage girl in Germany fantasizes to be with? What is so special about him? Because to me what I see is a man who is lost, in need for some new adventure.

“It’s alright; you’re definitely not from around here aren’t you? Because it’s either you lost interest in screaming right in front of my face telling me how much you love me or your just an alien leaving some elsewhere which I personally would like to go to if you do.” He said. Okay, I admit he does have a sexy singing voice which I got busted for smiling at him for too long. So I shared some likeness to him so what? It’s not like I’m crazy over him.

“Well if I were to live in a spaceship, I should likely dress like I live in one don’t you think?” A flirty smile I gave him, So? I can’t help myself. He somehow triggers my intrigue towards him. After a second of saying that I regretted it because I felt completely self-conscious when his chocolate brown eyes lit under the dim light of the coffee shop going through my body like a scanner. Thank God I chose something sexy to wear tonight for my body. What did I wear? It’s actually simple. A boyfriend inspired white shirt that looks like a dress on me. It exposes one side of my shoulder intentionally, and a pair of dark brown louboutin booties with golden studs all over it.

“Okay so your definitely not someone who lives in a spaceship, can I say you actually look like someone who’s off the runway?”

“Now that’s too much of a line don’t you think? But I’ll take it.” I know, I shouldn’t have flirted with him but somehow it came naturally when I slipped my fingers through my falling dark hair behind my ear, fluttering my dolly lashes at him who was looking stunningly handsome with his jet black hair pushed back, wearing a plain white t-shirt on his smooth satin body with a pair of low rise jeans on his long male model-looking legs as to top it all off he wore it with a black coat. He looks like a prince charming with the absence of the white horse.

“Bill come on, we’ve got a plane to catch!” I gave that boy who just came in through those doors a double look on him when he look almost alike as this one except for the fact that his style ventures more to the hip hop style. I saw Bill hesitating at first like there was something in his eyes, calling out to me for help but just about when I wanted to reach out to him. He backed out, it’s like he was caged, imprisoned, by his own rockstar life. It was too late to save him, and since then after he went disappearing through those doors with Tom, till this day I still kept holding on to his words.

“I’ll come back for you, someday. I promise you. I don’t know when, but I will even if I have to scream into the night for you, just don’t make a move, and don’t ever jump into love without me.”


Here’s a song for you beautiful aliens just to ignite your wicked imaginations, when you read this. Just make sure you pause the player first to drown yourself in this sweet melody. :)


1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I love your way of describing this, it's amazing and I loved every part of this. I was searching some stuff on my mobile and I got this blog and man I couldn't let go of it and I read ever single word :D Keep it up! ^^

    ReplyDelete