Monday, January 31, 2011

Just a Dream ;)

The Confessions of a Bill Kaulitz Fan.

Beautiful, would you come with me as I will take you to where the stars and moon shining its essence of brightness in the dark night?

His mesmerizing gaze was like a shooting star flying down to grant a little girl’s wish. Those dazzling black linered brown eyes just sunk into mine making butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

Are you not listening to my words?” He brought his kissable lips closer to my ears as he filled it with an airy of his breathtaking voice. “Come, my Angel, come and follow me into the mystique night for I shall be the shadows of the night, an intrigue of your love desire, standing by you.

His voice was singing beautifully in my ears, like a dramatic melody of an antique musical box. I couldn’t deny his sultry voice owns an art of allure, sending unstoppable beats to my heart and yet my lips remain sealed.

Hold on to your disbelief for my words are always true.” He caressed my face to admire the beauty etched upon it and those fingers dancing away to run through my long hair.

His touch was soft, like a pure silk gently brushing my skin off until it reaches to the layers beneath. It was like a heaven touch, miracle enough to soothe my soul.

Just look at me. For you, I will never tell a lie.” My chin was gently lifted and my eyes witnessed a demure handsome smile carved on his stunning structured face.

His smile was the loveliest curved-line that has ever being written down as an expression. With a captivating power of extraordinaire attraction, he seemed so close to perfection as if God forget to put a limit on creating him.

What say you, my Angel? Am I not good enough to shower you with my love?” He slowly moved his luscious lips to mine, creating a spark when our lips met.

His kiss was intoxicating, I wish I could never pull it away but to my realization, I was only in a twisted dream on sharing a fantasy love with my dream rockstar.

I’ve been charmed and haunted by the most gorgeous rockstar to be ever existed in my reality world! That would definitely explain it all. I dare not to say it out loud proudly even if I’m pleased, I dare not to hold on to him forever for he will be lost without a trace in just a matter of time in my dream world and I dare not to long for his love for it would be insanely unreachable. Truth to be told, reality bites! It came to a sense that a visualisation where there would be Bill Kaulitz and I to be passionately in love only lies in my fantasy world.

So, the next time you see me sleeping dreamingly, please don’t nudge me to wake up..for you will ruin a nerve-wrecking scene which leads to a very raunchy ending! Haha ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment