Wednesday, June 8, 2011

How to get Bill Kaulitz? ;)

“I’ll tell you a secret. I mean, if you really want Bill, I mean, you have… He’s shy! So, you have to come.. Go to Bill, and just kiss him. Directly. And then maybe you have a chance at getting him. If the kiss is good! Yeah if the kiss is good… He likes it wet! So just go and kiss Bill. That’s probably the best idea to get him."

Just so you know, the advice was given by Bill's own twin brother and oh boy, we're so liking it! Thank you Tom, from now onwards don't blame us, the Bill Kaulitz fans all over the world, if we grab your precious twinnie, Bill and kisses him directly in front of you! Because trust me, your advice might have been followed by some of us, the daring ones especially. So, I'm giving my advice now with one perfect word,

BEWARE! ;p

2 comments: