Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Break-Up.

"We need to talk."

That four crucial words, feared by every couple and was created as a starting line of an ending, has finally came between you and Bill. And you could tell that tone in his voice, it sounded as if something is wrong somewhere.

"You know, I love you..."
"Then, what is the problem?"
"But not as much as I love..."

Your heart broke into pieces to hear this stunning rockstar of yours blabbed out the real truth. You and Bill knew well that between you and him, there was more than just a love. You were his true love, he once said that. Everything was beautiful at first, the love you had with him blossomed from a single rose to a lovely garden. You couldn't help but to wonder, what did you do wrong for him to choose another? He was certainly not the type of guy who plays around with other people's heart, not that you know of. Let's face it, he is still a rockstar, he would probably have some secrets sealed, not for the ears of a single soul to hear! 

Tears were streaming down your cheeks knowing there was someone who actually owns his heart and that someone was not you. You felt like a fool, it wasn't always your heart being played by someone whose job is to wow the crowd with an amazing act of performance with his virtuoso skill! He was indeed your favourite rockstar and your lover but somehow all of his promises turned into ashes as he started to confess his real feelings. You blamed yourself for falling madly and deeply in love with him without having a thought that he would treat you just like one of his band groupies. Maybe you have misunderstood him all this while and those treatments he showered you with is nothing close to be called as 'special'. But through his eyes he seemed to be true and sincere, was that a part of his acting?

Your heart was beating fast as your tears slowly began to ease.
"There's someone else?"
"Look, I don't wanna lie to you. I thought you, out of all people would understand this. I love you, baby but the other one needs me more than anything else, I can't just leave, we're like committed to each other since forever!"

Your breaking heart has cracked even more as his blunt words were fed into your ears. You should have known better not to fall in love that easily with a rockstar like him. But then again, you can't really blame yourself if it was fate.

"So, are you breaking up with me?"
He grabbed your shoulder and sighed. "Listen, this is for the best. I love you both but I have to choose one right now. It isn't gonna be easy but trust me, it would be worth it."

You felt like wanting to give a slap on his handsome face but since you were a sucker for his charm, you wept again, instead. "I'm sorry, I had to do this, baby. I'm truly am sorry. Music is important to me and I don't wanna hurt you." Bill came closer and wiped your tears away. "I'll be away for too long and you'll be missing me, that's not how I wanted us to be. I feel guilty of leaving you here without having me near. Because I love you so much, maybe it is better if we parted for now." Bill hugged you tight and gave you one last goodbye kiss.

You've finally realized of what he was meaning to say and his kiss was just enough to prove to you that there wasn't any other girl, there was only you. Although, you can never break the relationship he has with his music career. You knew what you had to do. Let him go. Even if it's hard for you but he was right, you'll be more hurt if he hold on to you and left you hanging, at the same time, making your love and his wilted away and soon be dead. Moreover, letting him bearing the guilt of leaving you here was selfish. In the end, you just had to accept whatever is happening between you and Bill.
 
 photo tumblr_miqayjDzFG1rd65foo1_250_zps95d33ae8.gif

Before you walked away from Bill, you caught a glimpse on him for the last time. He gave you a look that says, "I don't wanna let you go but I had to." and unwillingly carved a smile before he put his head down to avoid from getting hurt on seeing his so-called ex-lover leave with still carrying half of his heart.


"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were." - Kahlil Gibran


No comments:

Post a Comment