Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lion on a Plane ;)



I got bored of my design work, hence here's a short fashion review specifically on Bill just for all the fashion-goers out there! Well, I'd say this is my favourite attire of his during his current lion king era. What did he wear that got me falling in love head over heels with? Simple. just jeans (thank God, it isn't that tight!), a t-shirt wrapped with a thin-sweater and topped with a half sexy black leather jacket. Simple alluring, aite? for a laid-back look that is. Now, obviously it was a simple outfit (still with designer tags, pfft!) since he wasn't actually attending any event, practically just boarding on a plane to LAX from his homeland. But I gave him a pile of points for being overly sexy without being overly dressed ;) Well done, Bill! This overall look of yours scores at the top in my Bill Kaulitz's fashion-to-love-and-to-die-for list. I spot no man bag/clutch in sight, phew! holding altogether a blackberry, iphone, passport and a credit card in one hand, whoa manly points, checked! and hey, what's a rockstar without having any shades for the eyes? That black avi is a killer bonus point for a rockstar look! So, the combination of everything blends well even though, I'm guessing Bill just threw in the first thing he sees for a comfy wear to be worn on a long flight, heh! or I'm not surprised if he even plans it. Tricky Billy! But no matter how lazy he is, he'd definitely be in style, whether it's just a simple attire, am right no? ;) I might as well just say, who cares if he wear a potato sack or whatsoever?! he'll definitely make it look oh-so-fab-that-got-you-beg-him-to-stop-looking-ever-so-sexy with his fashion sense, woot woot! ;p one thing for sure, those rings on his skelly fingers, now that's a good proof that he would never skip the part to dress up stylishly! Way to go, rockstar! Love him more for that, yes couldn't deny the fact that guys who loves to dress up in style is my weakness, they're like a kryptonite! Bill's like a kryptonite, yikes! haha ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment