Friday, October 25, 2013

BK Dirty Bass Series III: Where the Wild Things Are


After a few dates consisting of endless conversation and less making out session, somehow I finally fell for him for real. He wasn't the typical guy I know, there was something special about him that made you wonder again and again on how he simply charmed you with his old-fashioned way of getting to know a person. I've always thought he could be different from others from the very start despite of him being a very famous rockstar. But I had to admit, initially I was head over heels in love with his looks since the night I saw him at the club. I wanted him because of his sexy look, it wasn't a sin but it's an ugly act that every girl should burn of desiring to get an attention from a very good-looking man. I wanted him so badly! I wanted him to be in touch with my skin, I wanted to have him for a night to get a little taste of the Kaulitz! I tried so hard to get his attention and I was indeed on cloud nine when he finally gave it away just like that. His beautiful brown eyes, they were hypnotizing me, what more? luring me into a dirty-sweet dream of something that I'd called as an art of love. I knew he wanted me too, even more badly than me but his lust was in control by his very own courteous law of seducing a woman. Bill surely has that bad boy look I'm totally into, with all the piercings and amazing tats on his skin but I never knew he has a pure heart of a gentleman until that night at his hotel room that changes my perception about guys.

Spending some time on the bed without getting laid nor drunk on the first night of our meeting was his ideal date night and it did confused me for a second there, roping me, pulling me in and pushing me back for his love game. Alas, he decided to stop and he revealed his true colours, showing off the vulnerable side of his, a hopeless wrecked soul longing for love and affection. I respected him and stayed for the night to let him know me better, and in exchange, he let me know him better too. Who have ever thought that there is still a certain kind of guy who wholly respects a woman and he's one of them. I can say I'm lucky to have met him because these kind of guys are getting close to extinction.

It was another Saturday night, the club was obviously stormed with a crowd of LA clubbers. I didn't care about the atmosphere anymore, I hit the dance floor as soon my body heard the rhythm and the music triggers my system to just move. I couldn't help but to dance, I blame it all on the beat. My hair swiftly bounced on my shoulder, from side to side, as my hips slowly swayed in a wave letting the music bathe me with its of pounding track. I couldn't be bothered by the crazy surroundings, all I wanted to do here was to dance the night away even if it's only by myself. I was so used to it and when a skeleton-tattooed hand suddenly grabbed my waist, my heart jumped a little, not really sure whether his touch has startled me or was it actually his presence? I could feel his warm breath in my hair and it spread out warmly to my ear. "Baby, do you know the art that your body created on the dance floor, kills me good?" In the corner of my eyes, I knew there was a cheeky smile smeared on his pierced lips.

I turned around to face him, wrapping my hands around his neck while still grooving my body to the beat. "You're late."

"But you, my angel has started the night without me." He pouted and pulled me close so that he could reach my lips for his quick greeting kiss.

"Oh really? Well, the night has just begun, my sexy devil." I winked flirtaciously and continued with my seductive dance after giving him a little push on his bare chest under another piece of his studded striking green jacket. The tank top he worn inside was designed rippedly on its low v-neck exposing that sexy ink on his chest which caught my eyes glistening immediately. Truth is, tattoos are such a killer to me! I love them especially when it was inked on a very sexy spot. He knew my weakness, he knew he was as sexy as hell and most importantly, he knew how to lure me in. Those sweet romantic dates we had for weeks may come in handy for us to get to the next level in our relationship but we both knew well that our lust was calling our names out loud, readily to unleash the inner beast within us. And tonight might just be the night.

I moved my body into a sultry gesture, he bit his lips hard as he saw me and through his eyes, I could see what he was hunger for. Me, my body. He was always a gentleman, refusing to ignite his naughty side but tonight seemed different. The way he looked at me, those stares of his filled with passion and no mercy. He smirked, having the thought of making me as his sweet cherry-topping dessert for tonight. They say these hopeless romantic people are even wilder on bed compared to those other jerks who makes love at any given time or place. I should be scared but somehow, I was rather curious of wanting to let his wild spirit free. He crossed his arms and kept his eyes locked to every moves I made. I was clearly making his level of lust pumped ferociously without even care to dwindle. Was it my fault that he lured me in first? In fact, I was just dancing myself away like always did. Maybe I wasn't aware that my moves was a bit sexier than usual or perhaps naughtier? As I came in close to him, he quickly snatched my waist in a full strength with his muscular arms, his grip was so tight that I could feel as though his nails were digging into my skin.

"Uh oh."

"Uh oh, indeed."

This time he side smirked and pulled me off the dance floor to the back of the club. "Bill, I...." He was undeniable hungry, leaving me breathless with no words left to speak, as his passionate kisses were signed, sealed and delivered to my mouth. They were wet but I fired him back anyway with my kisses. Our kisses were bizarrely wild from the last time, and he just couldn't stop, pressing his lips hard on mine, ignoring the fact he had stumbled onto a few people who were in line to get to the restroom.

The beast within him was longing to get out, oh how I want him for the night but the question is "..am i ready for it?"



No comments:

Post a Comment