Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween screams Creepy & Sexy for the Kaulitzs'!

"Halloween ...my favourite time of the year!" - Bill ( BTK app, Oct 11, 2013)

We heard you, Bill and we know how you would be all excited over this horrifying festive! Thanks to Halloween too for giving you the idea of having that dark vampire-ish signature look of yours which you have shed it all off now! Back then, I'm pretty sure the twins didn't really worship the day itself but since they moved to L.A, obviously these club goers wouldn't missed a chance to attend creepy costume parties without looking extremely terrifying and weird in their own creative and unique ways. Last year was a hit! 3 costumes for 3 parties. I'm guessing they have mellowed down their excitement for Halloween this year due to their packed schedule in the studio on delivering the not so soon album, perhaps?! ..or they're just too lazy to upload their fangstatic Halloween party snapshots in avoiding the devilish mouth of the aliens to curse them repeatedly literally because of the late arrival of the 'soon' new album. Who knows! muahaha ;p

So, what did they go as, for this year's Halloween?


I can see that Tom is hooking himself up as a Pirate! An undead Captain Jack Sparrow! Ahoy mate, to the flying dutchman! Surely, you wouldn't want to board on that ship but if it includes a handsome dead pirate, you'd make an exception for that, aye mate? ;) Moving on to the next creepy or should I say weird guy? Mr. Bill Kaulitz here obviously was trying to be different as he always be, even when it comes to Halloween costume! No doubt, fashion wise is not to be left out in his closet even if he's dressing with a naked torso. The question is, who is he portraying anyway? I can't quite put my finger on it, an elf king or some sort?! ..but there is one character that came to my mind right instance when I saw Bill's golden accessories! I don't really know the name, (heck I just googled it like in a few seconds ago, ahah!) all I know is that this character came from a movie called 300! Trust me, the other day we went to the cinema and saw the 300: Rise of an Empire trailer, we were playfully saying this character actually fits Bill well since he has these extraordinary gold accessories hanging on his nose, head, face, neck, shoulder, all over! It just happened to remind us of Bill and voila! I think I know where did Bill got his inspiration for his Halloween couture from! One word, Xerxes! Yes. that is his name, sexy eh? And may I show you his picture? Of course, I may ;p

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, Xerxes..

One thing for sure, Bill is slightly the less explicit version of Xerxes! haha ;p

Happy Halloween and Hello November! XD


not a source but oddly similar review; MTV Buzzworthy  

No comments:

Post a Comment