Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Am Who I Say I Am!

It's February! Getting us to wonder where on Earth is Tokio Hotel? They are pretty much alive though, if you must ask. Say, their daily twitter stalking is getting active day by day! So, just go ahead and tweet them since they're actually hiding under that twitter account to stalk on us, the Aliens! ..to really see our sincere reaction upon their 'Late' album, haha! Be it a rampage or sympathy, bet they are laughing hard seeing us cry and beg for the new album to come out! How unfortunate that we have to keep on waiting due to an acceptable reason, we hope! Oh those boys are literally killing us with this killer upcoming used to be "Soon" but now "Late" album ;p



In the meantime, come one and all my beautiful Aliens. In conjunction with the release of "I Am" by David Correy featuring Wyclef Jean, Rock Mafia and of course our German boys, Tokio Hotel, a dearly alien named, Katie has come out with an idea of an amazing Tokio Hotel fan project. If you're already in love with the "I Am" song and all ready, set, go to show your support for Tokio Hotel and the song itself ..then, you are welcome to participate in this! So, how does it work and what should you do? As easy as a,b,c ..read the dets, below!

Project Name: TH “I Am Who I Say I Am” 
How to join: Take a selfie as you hold up a sign that has the words “I Am…” and a quality of yourself that you believe makes you unique. E.g. I Am FUNNY, I Am CREATIVE 
Send your pictures to: billsjumbie@gmail.com 
Deadline: February 10th 

Since we only take part as the messenger and supporter, you can seek Tokio Hotel Street Team Malaysia for further information and questions regarding on this particular event. What are you waiting for Aliens, strike a pose for a selfie and who knows those beautiful pics might just reach at the sight of those sexy German males who are pumped in excitement to see you throw all your support for their collaboration song! In case some of you missed out the song, here's "I Am" for the pleasure of ears, enjoy and keep up with your support! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment