Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Award for the Best Faker goes to..

Note: before I start off this post, I would kindly ask you to respect of what's being written here. I may not proved anything but I'm just sharing this to avoid the Aliens from getting fooled by someone who has sly moves and a pinch of bravery to convince himself to be the real Bill Kaulitz. This is just based on observation and opinions from us.


So here's the scoop. All this while, I've been following this particular twitter account who claimed himself as the real Bill Kaulitz. The question is, is he for real? Let's just say, at the very beginning I, myself actually believed he could be the real Bill Kaulitz like most of you! And so, I've made a move to follow him since the account needed a request before you can follow. He approved and my work began there. Yeah, as an undercover reporter for TH! Entertainment ;p Based on my observation, I can clearly say that he is not the real Bill Kaulitz, the lead singer of a very famous band called Tokio Hotel, that you guys been head over heels in love with. I know some of you would be mad at me for saying he's a total fake! You know this guy who claimed himself as our Bill Kaulitz is very tricky and clever, I must say ..for making the fandom shakes and wanting to declare a war on each other every single day! assuming half of you believes him and the other half, just don't. I praise him for being damn brave to tweet spontaneously without feeling guilty of tricking the world with his fake identity. Moreover, some of the artists on twitter were being deceived by him too. How's that even possible right? Well, I told ya, he's clever. His photos, whoa completely genius! He basically tweeted randomly of all things that Bill Kaulitz actually do, drink, wear or anything at all that relates back to the lifestyle of this German rockstar. It looks as though as he was studying Bill's every movement in order to be just like him and he ace it! Well, I don't really have that much of proofs to really reveal the person behind this Bill Kaulitz faker but there are few informations you guys needed to be aware of before you throw that hate on me for labelling him as the most successful Bill Kaulitz faker of the century! I give you, Top 5 reasons why you shouldn't trust this "BillKaulitzBK".

1. Mateo from DSDS once tweeted that the account was a fake! 
"..you poor fake..! sad life. opfah." tweeted by Mateo. So, how many of you still believes this fake rather than believing the very real Mateo who practically spends most of his days on DSDS with Bill Kaulitz himself? Think about that. 



2. Tokio Hotel didn't notify us that they have an official personal account for the fans to follow. 
He may have retweeted, hashtaged #Aliens and mentioned the official Tokio Hotel in his tweet for a few times now but have you ever seen Tokio Hotel did the same thing to his allegedly Bill Kaulitz account? There are two options; I'm pretty sure if the boys actually have an official personal account, they would be nice enough to spread it out on their official Tokio Hotel account or they would make it as private as possible, invisible to the eyes of the fans in order to interact with their family and friends. He even replied to the fans that easily, not the real diva Bill Kaulitz I knew! haha ;p 

3. Always one step behind after Tokio Hotel! 
Another thing is, he always uploaded a picture right after Tokio Hotel uploaded the same picture. If he's the real Bill and he wanted to prove to everyone he's real, he would have just upload the picture first on his account and then on that Tokio Hotel account, hah! 

4. Pictures can be deceiving.
If you have noticed, his pictures are mostly taken at all parts of his body (especially hands) except his face! Talk about his hands, yes, he has the exact replica of Bill's skeleton tattoo! My guess, he got the same tattoo just to make you guys believe he's Bill! Notice this one tweet post where he had a bandage on his hand? and later, he uploaded a picture of that tattooed hand? Tricky! Although, sometimes the tattoo is on the wrong side of hand and magically disappeared too. Weird enough, was it a temporary tattoo? And come on now, Bill's hands are more beautiful than his! If you're a true fan, you would just know. Bill's hands are like a sexy work of art with all those veins and bones popping out! 




5. Oh my English! 
Bill Kaulitz's English may have been broken years ago but those endless tours around the globe and moving to L.A ..he's been using English as his second language, I'm sure he already excelled in that language department! whether in speaking or writing. Yes, this particular person needs to improve on his grammar (I assume he's a German too) because Bill wouldn't wanna get his foot on the walk of shame for posting a sentence with a major grammatical error. He's a perfectionist, a writer and quote lover. Obviously, you can tell the way Bill Kaulitz writes (via BTK app) is a lot different than the way this fake writes even when it comes to the simplest form of words. 

Maybe I've missed out a few points but this is the best I could come out with after months of observing his account. I know some of you may still believes him in some strange ways I couldn't understand but well, it's all up to you, Aliens. I'm just helping most of you to see what you may not have seen or noticed from this particular Bill Kaulitz. It's sad to see our fandom actually believes him without even thinking twice. A reminder for all of you, Tokio Hotel do not have a personal twitter account. It was being well said by themselves over and over again from the very beginning. Seeing how the fakes nowadays are very daring and do whatever it takes to get them certified, I suggest Tokio Hotel should have their very own personal twitter account for the sake of Aliens. In a way, it helps you boys to get rid of all these fakes who you never knew what are their main purpose to be you on the social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment