Friday, December 10, 2010

A Praise to the Handsome Georg.

" Step aside Bill and Tom and let Georg shines his way! ;) "

It's simply hard to notice the two Gs' when those bratty Kaulitz twins always stands out in the band! Mind Gustav though, he seems to very much liking on shutting himself away from the limelight and to conclude, he loves to be alone, so let him be then. I wanna dish out to you about that one last guy standing whom I didn't mention his name yet. Would you mind if I put away the three of them for a moment now, aite? ;) I wanna let you know a little secret. To tell you the truth, the bassist of the band is actually the most shining gem in Tokio Hotel. Yes, even though I have drawn a big heart on Bill, trust me, when I first laid my eyes on Georg face to face, I found out that that neither Bill or Tom or even Gustav is that one handsome prince that would take your breath away by his looks, it was actually Georg all this while!

Georg has this sharp feature on his face which may be even sharper than a dagger or a sword, and that would make the word 'handsome' worth the use for him. Now, wouldn't it be stupid of me for not labelling him as a dashing young man? Stupid enough. I've learnt my lesson. My advice, do not, again I repeat, DO NOT let Bill and Tom's attraction overpowering your sense of sight when Georg totally deserves a lot of eye-candy more than them! ;p

That killer straight chestnut brown hair of his would be the main power for him to attract the attention. It's just way too perfectly straight done! Sharpen more to his good looking face! Although, his skin may not be as pale as the vampire-ish Bill that you could highly mistaken for a porcelain doll but hey, rosary skin tone could be a the next best option too. Yes, ladies I'm here to crack the truth. Bill is an alien, he's not real! If you want a real man, you might as well just chase after Mr.Georg Moritz Hagen Listing here! ;p With a pair of dazzling green emerald eyes, he'll make you drown into an unforgettable dreamy gaze. And if you think you couldn't find anyone that has a fit body in Tokio Hotel else than Tom, well think again! Georg proves to be one hunky dude when he took off his shirt, whoa! Okay, am I making a comparison now? No no no, shouldn't do so but for once in a while, why not? hee :D

Hold on, now. I'm not saying that Georg is way much better good looking than the others. Every single one of them owns a different unique beauty for the look on their faces. My only point of writing here is just to remind you as well as to myself that the band consists of not only the Kaulitz twins but there are two more amazing talented German guys in it as to make the band complete as one. And obviously, they deserve a special review written by me too! :)

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you... georg is smokin hot!! maybe he's not in the limelight as much because he has a gf? and did you know his hair is naturally curly?? lol so he straightens it!

    ReplyDelete