Monday, July 16, 2012

Coffee for the Rockstar!

Say Nay for the 'before' and Yay for the 'after'! Don't look at me, I've already told you guys, indeed I've missed Bill looking all pretty and such but this sexy beast he transformed has gain more points on my scoreboard! *Woot Woot* ;D

" Would you like to have a sip on my coffee, beautiful? ;) "

I always liked coffee-even when i was five years old… just love it. When I was little, my parents didn’t want me to drink coffee, they just gave me a tiny shot of coffee and filled up the rest with loads of milk. ~ Bill Kaulitz.

Bill SCORES BIG TIME with these; Cap up, boy! No time for hairstyling, no problem! That sideburns on his jawline, ouhhhh it kills! Aviator for the rockstar! Woots! Hairy hands revealed, manly points for that! Yummy muscles under a tight tee! *hyperventilating for a second there* Heavy rings on the fingers and heavy chains for the neck, as always! More facial piercings, some say sexy, some say scary! ;) And Thank GOD, Bill BLEW THIS AWAY; Clean flawless face, too pretty for a rockstar! Long jet black dreaded hair that made him look ever so girlish! (I've been having a hard time to accept this kind of hairstyle of his from the very beginning) In control with full poise! You don't need to be all gentle on the coffee, now Bill! ;p All covered up! And of course, you don't need to cover your body up, show us some skin! Man up, Billi!

But not to worry, indeed you are one hunky dude, now! All ready to break the hearts of the faint-hearted girls out there! Wee-hoo, I'm jumping up and down with you! opps, I meant to say joy, why did I type 'you'? Something must have been slipped inside my train of thoughts, hope it's not a naughty one though, hahahah ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment