Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Laughing ;D


Word of the day; Laughing ;D
Like seriously, Tom!? I think you can come out with a better caption for ze picture below! But hey, cheers to you! I'm making this word, special as in for today's title post, haha ;p yeah and I'm laughing now! Perfect, right? ;)

These boys are surely taking over our hearts by just uploading pictures! No wonder, they put up the btk app for a purchase not for free! hee ;p Well, I need a favour...could you please ask them to stop it already? And dear tommi, can you like NOT snapping a photo of your lil brother from a smoking hot angle?! Haha, okay why am I complaining? I should have seized the moment of appreciating the priceless beauty of the Kaulitz twins! The only problem is they won't stop making us head over heels in love, now that would definitely be the reason why this hyperventilation case should meet its end. They're killing us with a heartstruck disease, you know! Yikes! But perhaps, these private candid photos of them from the btk app would just do trick! Say, you wanna bluff a friend saying that you are currently dating a hot German guy, it would probably work IF they happen to know nothing about Tokio Hotel! ;) Now, enough said. Let's seize the moment, hmm......*dreaming mode; on*

Bill's laughter has got to be the best medicine of all! ;)
*I'm hyperventilating, help! :/ *


1 comment: