Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Zoom into a Rockstar ;)

The clock strikes midnight and I was changing for a late dinner invitation by my own boyfriend, of course. I mean, it's not really a dinner, more like a supper accompanied with a fun Saturday night gateway at the nearest nightclub of our town, minus the paparazzis though. Booze and body-rocking music, there aren't any other combination fitted well enough like the two of these. After a few try-ons, I finally slipped on a sexy black halter top over my torso that matched perfectly with my shiny black leather leggings. He loves black, I love it too and black is sophisticated yet sexy. So, it's classy! "Now, the shoes!" It would be easy for me to just pick one if I didn't have a floor to floor filled shoe racks courtesy of my boyfriend who was too deary of making half room of his closet belongs to me. Ignoring the ticking clock, I browsed to find one for my pretty feet to rock with for a night. "Eureka!" My eyes were shooting straight to the studded booties designed by my all time favourite designer, all hail the late Mcqueen! I shut the closet door right after and went to the end of the bed to wear them out. It was getting late, the room has cast a dark ambience with a little help from the dimmed downlights. The only thing that I could hear was the ticking clock in the bathroom. I wonder if my boyfriend had left and waited me at the car? It seems so quiet. "Too much of a fashion crisis!" that's what I thought, "I should have quicken my changing time."

Suddenly, there was a sound came dancing to my ears. The sound became clear after a few seconds only to reveal a humming voice coming from the next room. "Hmm Hmmm Hmmm Hmmmm Hmmm Hmmm Hmmmm Hmmmmmmm.." It sounded ghostly yet in a beautiful melody. The humming was like an imitation to a song that I knew and soon, little by little the words came out. "..I feel you, don't look away. Zoom into me, Zoom into me.." That pleasant voice touched my skin, filled me with comfort and a feel of warmth, it hugged me softly as it was floating in the air. I felt like I was in my own little fantasy world and this voice was my phantom of music, it lifted my soul. "..I know you're scared, when you can't breathe, I will be there, Zoom into me." Slowly like gravity, it pulled me to the direction of where it came from, out of the door and into the next room. Strangely, I was hypnotized by the beautiful sound of it and it seemed to be calling me to follow. "Was the radio on? since nobody's inside the house except for me. Did my boyfriend play the song purposely because he knew it was my favourite track from Tokio Hotel?" I followed the voice down the corridor to the living hall and surprised to see the voice was actually coming live from him. Yes, him, my phantom of music, my boyfriend or shall I say, the one and only vocalist of Tokio Hotel? "Baby, could you hurry up a little?" He ended his lines and started to call out for me without even noticing I was already in the same room of where he stood, hand-crossed for the waiting. "Aww how nice it is to have a rockstar waiting for you?" He saw me and put that sweet grin up on his face. "Wait wait, just hold that grin for a sec!" I took my iphone and zoomed into him while counting..

"3,2,1, cheese!"


"You're crazy!
"Baby, I'm just zooming into you."
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment