Monday, December 6, 2010

Bill's arrested by TH! E Fashion Police ;)

Fashion Case #File BK21210Mexico;
A Rockstar Model on the Loose!

I guess this doll-like boy still maintains his amazing fashion-wised skill on his glam rocking world of fashion. Donning a simple but an 'eye-catcher to look at' attire! Yeah, your fashion police is here, Bill! I've caught you red handed on wearing such a killer combination of clothing on your body! Nothing's wrong but you're arrested for being a true fashion maven! ;p

With a very familiar top, he once wore during his outing in LA, he never let anyone exactly notice it as he added a little spice on top of it for a really tantalizing cover! A DSQUARED labeled blazer was all it takes to make him create a very alluring approach as a Rockstar slash Model guy! A sorta like a worn out jeans in baby blue shade, accessorized with a simple black belt to tighten that textured cloth up on his pelvic bones way to down below to his long sexy legs seemed to suit well with whatever he has covered perfectly on his torso! Black manicured on the nails like that's the typical Bill who brings out the gothic glam style of his. Smokey eyes, checked! But not too heavy, excellent! And of course, every Rockstar needs some shiny ringlets on the fingers and I can see Bill had them for always in every fashion piece he wore ;) One thing for sure, whenever he tends to keep it simple on the neck, he always left those two of his favourite necklaces hanging on his neck, the one with a cross sign and that special stone amulet or most likely an engraved stone of the Kaulitz twins sonogram :)



Talk about his hair now, I found a this piece of letter to Bill that I would like to share with you guys, it's from a fan of Bill Kaulitz just like you! ;)


Dear Bill,

Here's what I gotta say to you, I hope I won't frighten you to death with this one shout out, now! Trust me, I'm so hyper and lively to say this out loud!

OMG, YOU LOOK SO EFFING HOT WITH THAT HAIRSTYLE!!!

I MEAN IT. Keep that side parted-hairstyle alive, rock it like you have rocked your old lion-mane hair and own it only to yourself as you will look dashingly gorgeous with that hairdo! Model-like Rockstar on the loose, let's bring out the SEXY siren now *WOOT WOOT*
Love,
A voice from one of your lovely fans ;)

p/s: Stop killing me with your breathtaking EYE-RAPE and those KILLER POSES! You make me wanna die! I've lost my heartbeat for like in every second because of you!


I shall say that this letter of thoughts is a good evidence for me to arrest him for causing heart-attack to his own fans. Order! Bill Kaulitz here, was guilty in charged of using his power of attraction effortlessly, fashion case closed! ;p

2 comments: