Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Take me to Wonderland, Bill Kaulitz.

In faraway land, there’s a boy named Bill Kaulitz. He shall take a girl to a wonderland with his muscular pair of arms, that seems to be new, improved and buffed that seems like a candy cane in a candy land, stands out amongst the other candies where every girl would love to take a bite on it, feeling the sweet seduction taste of it tingling on their tongue, forget the other taste buds, only sexy, alluring, and devouring sweetness bud is there.

Oh beautiful boy, be my lover, be my everything because I would let you take my hand, take me away to wonderland, for I have never met such a boy like you. Perfect portioned of a man’s body, the height where you could hold on to forever, never fearing of being let go, the body heat that will melt away all your sorrows and drown you in a pool of poisonous love shared between you and him.

Standing in a forest, with the werewolves surrounding her, feeling the fear trembling in her skin, she wishes for him to come and save her. He could see a girl in a beautiful red cloak, made of the finest velvet as she could see the most handsome man that her eyes had ever encountered. Wearing a black velvet cloak, with nothing to hide that muscular body of his, inked with many meaningful words as the wolves approached her. He does not need his white horse or shining armor, he will just stare them away, making these wolves bowing down to him in respect because he is not afraid of them. He is not a coward, not afraid to face danger because there’s nothing could get in the way of him sweeping her away to safety, marrying her as the dawn comes with a breath of whisper coming from his siren lips, “Marry Me and I’ll take you to Wonderland my love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment