Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Blast from the Past!

First thing first, I got the feeling you'll be liking this blog only if you are an actual reader, if one of your hobbies is reading to be exact. Because if you happen to drop by this blog, be aware that there will be lots and lots of our creative writings, less pictures. But we'll try to add more pictures alongside with our reviews just for you guys who doesn't really into the reading pleasure, aite ;)

Note that: We ain't gonna update that much on Tokio Hotel's latest news since the purpose of this blog is meant for us to improve our journalism skill and as well as supporting the band. Although, we'll try our best to do the updates if we have the chance or time to do so.

Well, we love to write like a lot and it has been our passion since forever! As I digged some old stuff from my laptop folder, I found some scans of our letter feedbacks about Tokio Hotel to the local magazine way way back then when they were still infamous in Malaysia, or you can say during the time when Bill had that fats on his cheeks, chubby cheeks! Haha..So yeah, it gives an idea to me. Why not share with you guys on our little project we did once upon a time ago just to make them big like promoting them here in our country, Malaysia? We requested Tokio Hotel on every magazine just for the sake of making the Malaysians to know how awesome this German band actually is and at the same time, showing our love to Tokio Hotel!


Now, a little preview for you. This is one of the letters which is featured in Galaxie Magazine. The first time Tokio Hotel is being featured on their mag, all thanks to my letter :)


This is the second part of my first letter, yeah they've actually cut and edited it a bit since my letter was too long, so Galaxie Mag decided to feature the other part on their other issue and typed my name all wrong, haha. Zainum? Ignore the word "M" please, it was supposed to be "L" ;)


And this one is from Hot Magazine, I helped my little sister with the writing process. With a great praise to Hot Mag and the use of the word 'Hot' describing everything about TH and the magazine itself, we managed to win the Letter of the Week!

I'll try and find more of our featured letters about TH and post it here, soon ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment