Thursday, May 26, 2011

Snapshot at Steakhouse, LA.

Uh oh, I think we all are left out with a lil something. A snap of a never before seen photo of Bill and Natalie and err..miss blondie? (sorry, Idk who she is) has just stormed all over tumblr as I stumbled a few seconds ago while I was tumblin', oh yeah thanks to Khoshnuma Ador for the reblog as she made it appear on my dashboard, thanks hunny ;) back to where I stop, yeah obviously I wouldn't you guys to miss this! But I bet a lot of you have already witnessed with your own eyes of this lovely snapshot. Facebook-goers, I've seen this picture is being spread on Facebook TH Fan Pages.

It was taken when Bill had a dine in that famous STK Steakhouse during his previous trip to LA, considering of what he wore, the silverish grey tank top and with that knitted cap as for the hair accessory, minus the beige soft feathery coat of course.


Well, for one thing I've noticed among the 3 peps in the snapshot as shown above, Bill has got to be the prettiest out of all even though he's literally a guy! Sorry ladies, Bill has outshined the two of you, even that shining blonde hair of yours wouldn't do the trick as it won't shine as brightest as Bill Kaulitz's beauty ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment